Free online Facebook video downloader
2all is one of the best tools available online for convert videos from Facebook to mp4 (video) or mp3 (audio) files and download them for free – this service works for computers, tablets and mobile devices.
All you need to do is to enter the URL in the text box provided and use the button labeled “Download” to download the video in the available format.
The usage of our website is free and does not require any software or registration.
Have fun and enjoy the use of our website.
How to use Facebook downloader?
- Copy FB Video URL
- Paste the URL in a field above
- Click “Download” button to Save FB videoSee Tutorial: How to Download Facebook Videos
How do I use Facebook Video Downloader Chrome Extension?
- First, add 2all (Facebook Video Downloader) extension to your browser
- Then, you can go to the specific page on Facebook that contains the video file you want.
- When you get to the page, you will see a green “Download” (HD or SD) button. You’ll need to click it. You’ll be automatically taken back to the download page where you can save the video.
How do I download private videos from Facebook?
If you want to download private videos from Facebook, you can do that with a private video downloader such as getfvid.com/private-downloader. Usually, only those who are able to see the video’s code can download it. Using this tool allows you to capture the video and it still allow it to remain private. Of course, you should still always respect the copyrights of the videos you are downloading.
Where are Facebook videos saved after being downloaded?
When you’re downloading files, they are usually saved into whatever folder you have set as your default. Your browser normally sets this folder for you. In browser settings you can change and choose manually the destination folder for your downloded facebook videos.
Can I download Live Facebook videos?
Once streaming is done, you can easily save live FB videos to your device using 2all Facebook video Downloader chrome extension.
Does 2all store downloaded videos or keep a copy of videos?
2all doesn’t store videos. Neither do we keep copies of downloaded videos. All videos are hosted on Facebook’s servers. Also, we don’t keep track of the download histories of our users, thus making using 2all totally anonymous.